All I Need is a Warm Hug!

Statements like this are needed to be written when you feel extremely exhausted of studying very hard, when you face difficulty doing abundance of assignments, you are caught in the middle of emotional disturbance, you have no idea where you are heading and finally your words go out of control…

Its 6 o’clock in the morning, I’m still in front of my laptop doing things I should have finished last month. Nope…this time I’m not delaying my works. In fact, I’ve done my very best to contribute on this little project but why it always end up like this?

I have these bad habits of keep on falling sick, getting tremendously nervous and panic, or sometimes I simply gone into emotional state where my world would goes up side down as examination month is approaching. Perhaps I’m not the only weird person who behaves like this.

At this very moment, it is not hours of shopping or smooth music or fantastic food could cure this awful disease. You know, occasionally a decent words of convertion does not give such help. Well, what I need the most right now is just a warm hug!

Source: Mr. Google!

0 comments:

Post a Comment